Monday, August 3, 2009

FireProof....

Yesterday we have this monthly fellowship in our company, the settings is abrupt since the management treat this as our pilot testing if what will be the response of the employees. I'm expecting a preacher or a pastor that will make a sermon for the gathering but the CEO gave us this movie "Fireproof".

First I feel uninterested and I thought this would make the program boring. The story started with a married firefighter with much pride and complicates with unsatisfied wife. They have a stable job and for 7 years of marriage they don't manage to have any offspring. I ask my self why? For me having a child is a wonderful gift, but anyway why should I care about that in the movie (hehhehehehe). One lesson I've learn, that being in a public service doesn't mean a pure heart. Helping the poor, saving lives and other good deeds won't cover our hidden sin and unfaithfulness to God.

Having a perfect relationship is not about choosing a good partner, but being a good partner no matter what happens. In other hand, its not about other people's attitude or character that build a great relationship but how we react in times of trouble and uncertainty. Its like how you treat scenario and situation, not how situation treat you. I hope you get my point, since I'm practicing my writing skills (huhuhu).

One last thing that almost pour my tears out, when he discover that the one who change his heart was his mother. The person who he has mistreated for years is the person that bringing back his life to normal.

If you have some spare time, this movie will give you a heart warming message and a realities in life.

1 comment:

boone168 said...

hi dave! Missed u!
Asa naman ka? la naka nag skul???
keep in touch
Merry Christmas!!!